or simply connect with us on social media.
The client initially contacted me at the end of February 2016 to advise on paint colours to refresh the interior of their home.
The conversation quickly turned into a discussion about how the kitchen could be updated, new furniture selections for the living areas, window treatments for privacy etc.
I provided some recommendations to address the immediate concerns, but also offered a bigger picture vision for the property which included:
- Restumping the house renovating the kitchen
- bathrooms (main and en-suite), upstairs powder room,
- downstairs powder room, laundry,
- refinishing the timber floors,
- reconfiguration of master bedroom walk-in robe replacing carpets,
- repainting the interior,
- selecting suitable window coverings, replacing security screens and some doors,
- furnishing and decorating the entire house (only 2 pieces of the clients original artwork, were used in the final product. All the original furniture was donated to RIZEUP – a cause I support – www.rizeup.com.au)
- updating and reconfiguring lighting, ceiling fans and power points
- After some deliberation (and a few stiff drinks I am sure), Kellie and Mark decided that the bigger picture was the way to go, rather than just band aiding the issues with minor cosmetic changes.
Residential Interior Design & Decoration (Renovation)
Norman Park, QLD
18 Apr – Jun 2016
Click here to see
before & after photos
Ready to step into a new way to approach Interior Design?